River Bugs are the latest things to hit the UK shores from the adventure island called New Zealand. Those Kiwis are always bringing us the latest crazy activities. That’s what makes it so great for a Stag Weekend.
The River Bug has been put through it’s paces in NZ and now these things that look like high-tech blow up armchairs are here in the UK. A great way to play on the river if you want that little bit more excitement for your Stag or Hen Party.
River Bugs are ideal for summer river levels so you don’t have to wait for the rain and the big water to gain the thrills of the outdoors!
Splash is the only provider of River Bugging in Europe we have a fleet of 22 River Bugs. We bug the River Tay, River Tummel and Pinkstons White Water Course in Glasgow.
After receiving expert instruction from some of the most experienced Bug exponents in the world, what could be more fun than negotiating your own path down the rapids.
For more information.
Call: 01887 829706
What is included?
- Professional white water guides
- A logistics manager on land who is also a experienced guide
- All equipment required which includes wetsuits, splash cags, helmets and buoyancy aids
- Transport from our base on and off the river by a professional bus company
- Half Day £50 per person
- £45 per person for groups of 8 or more
- Full Adrenaline Day of River Bugging and Rafting is £85 per person