White Water Rafting
Fun, excitement, water, nature and adrenaline sums up white water rafting pretty well. Our inflatable boats (rafts) can hold between 4 and 12 people, your guide will ensure you will have the ride of your life.
Half day white water rafting locations
River Tay Rafting.
This half day trip is about six miles in distance and starts from the old market town of Aberfeldy. Here the river winds lazily along the Tay valley through rolling hills and stunning scenery. This is an area with a diverse wildlife, which is best seen from the river. You will have ample opportunity to practice your new rafting skills before the river drops away and creates challenging rapids that flow down to Grandtully. Rapids such as ‘Zoom Flume’ and ‘The Washing Machine’ keep people on their toes. Grandtully rapid is where the trip ends. This is the longest rapid on the river and provides one or two surprises for the unwary rafter.
River Tummel Rafting.
(For those with a bit more experience or looking for a bit more adrenaline!!) Situated just north of Pitlochry, the River Tummel is like no other in Scotland. The experience will get you working together to help the guide take the raft from the beautiful deep pools, down through technical rapids such as ‘Zig-Zag‘ and ‘Sharks Tooth’. The main part of the trip is grade 2-3 preparing you for the ‘piece de la resistance’, a two-tier, 18-foot drop (grade 4) into the mystical Loch Faskally where we float away from the falls towards home reflecting upon it’s power and beauty.
For more information.
Call: 01887 829706
What is included?
- Professional white water guides
- A logistics manager on land who is also a experienced guide
- All equipment required which includes wetsuits, splash cags, helmets and buoyancy aids
- Transport from our base on and off the river by a professional bus company
- Professional photography than ensures every one of our groups leaves with photographs of their visit
- River Tay half day £40 or £60 per person with return transport from Edinburgh
- River Tummel half day £40 or £60 per person with return transport from Edinburgh
- Why not try an Adrenaline Day with White Water Rafting and Quads from £85 per person?